European industry sets global benchmarks in terms of energy efficiency, indoor air quality, and safety
Manufacturers within the Eurovent network set global benchmarks when it comes to producing high-qualitative, innovative, energy-efficient and sustainable technologies. They think beyond ‘HVACR’, acknowledging the term’s various components by approaching them from a wider application perspective. Our manufacturers are united in advocating a holistic approach that integrates health, life and work quality as well as safety aspects.
A key activity of our association is to represent our industry’s achievements while bringing our knowledge across to emerging markets around the globe. When doing this, we closely cooperate with local partners, acknowledge and respect regional differences.
Founding member of ICARHMA
Eurovent is a globally respected and recognised association. It is a founding member of ICARHMA, the International Council of Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Heating Manufacturers Associations and represents European-oriented industry ideals in the latter. For our members, this offers a unique opportunity to exchange views with sector associations from Australia, China, Japan, Korea, Latin and North America. These associations represent almost a 100 billion USD of global industry. ICARHMA has been actively involved in supporting its member associations on ongoing policies and various other global issues related to the ‘HVACR’ industry including energy efficiency and environmental stewardship.
Within ICARHMA, Eurovent takes a pro-active stance on global issues, advocating a level-playing field in the discussions surrounding the phase-out of refrigerants while highlighting the importance of sustainable refrigeration as well as intelligent ventilation and air quality technologies. In 2014, Eurovent had the honour to host the ICARHMA Annual Meeting in Berlin (Germany) during the Eurovent Summit.
INCLUDE FLICKER ALBUM: 2014 eUROVENT DELEGATION TO MOSCOW IN COOPERATION WITH APIC
Privileged access to national European sector exhibitions
Our national association members are either organising or are playing an active role in national sector exhibitions throughout Europe. Through this network, manufacturers in the Eurovent network enjoy benefits at
- AQUA-THERM Praha (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Chillventa (Nuremberg, Germany – through VDMA)
- Climate World (Moscow, Russia – through APIC)
- Climatización (Madrid, Spain – through AFEC)
- interclima+elec (Paris, France – through Uniclima)
- ISH (Frankfurt, Germany – through VDMA)
- MCE Mostra Convegno Expocomfort (Milan, Italy – through Assoclima)
- Nordbygg (Stockholm, Sweden – through Svensk Ventilation)
- ISK-SODEX (Istanbul, Turkey – through ISKID)
- VVS dagene (Oslo, Norway – through VKE)
Partner of leading exhibitions in emerging markets around the globe
Eurovent is the official partner and supporter of leading sector exhibitions in emerging markets around the globe, including:
- Big 5 Dubai (link to Big 5 Dubai and Saudi HVAC) (United Arab Emirates – organised annually in November)
- International Indonesia Seafood & Meat (IISM) Conference and Expo (Jakarta, Indonesia - organised every year in October)
- ISK SODEX (link to http://www.sodex.com.tr/en) (Istanbul, Turkey, organised biannually in May)
- HVACR Expo Saudi (link to Big 5 Dubai and Saudi HVAC) (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - organised every year in early January).
- Climate World (link to Climate World Moscow) (Moscow, Russia - organised every year in early March).
Manufacturers within our network profit from various advantages when participating in these exhibitions, including reduced square meter rates, an increased brand recognition, and possibilities to present within in our educational forums (link to Eurovent Delegations – Eurovent INNOVATION/HUB), which are well respected and attended within these markets.
Eurovent Delegations – A cornerstone of our international activities
On a regular basis, Eurovent organises high-ranking industry delegations (link to Eurovent Delegations) to leading sector exhibitions in emerging markets across the globe. Over time, these delegations have developed into a cornerstone of our association and its global activities. 2015 has seen an average of more than 30 Eurovent members joining us in Dubai, Jakarta, Moscow, and Shanghai. 2016 saw Delegations to Istanbul, Jeddah, Moscow, and Teheran.
Eurovent Summit – The biennial meeting place of our industry
Each second year, Eurovent is welcoming the Indoor Climate, Process Cooling, and Food Cold Chain industry from Europe, the Middle East and Africa to its Eurovent Summit. With on average more than 300 manufacturers, industry associations, laboratories and political decision-makers participating in its around 40 meetings, seminars and events, it has developed into a major meeting place of our industry with a reach beyond the EMEA region.
Team up with us for more information
For up-to-date information on our industry representation and international activities, remember to register for our newsletter or contact our Team member
Mr Morten Schmelzer, Director Business Development and Strategic Relations