De Vereniging Leveranciers van Luchttechnische Apparaten
Founded in 1979, VLA represents the interests of the Dutch air-handling industry, counting for about 60 member companies within the network of FME, the Federation for the Metal and Electro-technical Industry. On the one hand, VLA is being consulted by national politicians and active in standardisation committees representing the Dutch air handling industry, whilst on the other hand, the association promotes the importance of healthy indoor ventilation both on a national and an international level.
Most read articles
- First edition of Eurovent Air Curtains Guidebook released
- Eurovent and EVIA publish joint Guidance Document on Ecodesign requirements for ventilation units
- VBW Engineering strengthens its European business portfolio
- HVACR Expo Saudi saw successful launch
- Leading manufacturer from the UAE joins Eurovent