Ventilasjon Kulde Energi
VKE is the Norwegian Refrigeration and HVAC Association promoting the joint interests of manufacturers, suppliers and contractors of air-conditioning, heating, refrigeration, and ventilation equipment. The association works closely with governmental, public and other organisations, both in Norway and on a European level, to represent the economic and political interests of the ‘HVACR’ industry and represents over 200 Norwegian companies.
Most read articles
- First edition of Eurovent Air Curtains Guidebook released
- Eurovent and EVIA publish joint Guidance Document on Ecodesign requirements for ventilation units
- VBW Engineering strengthens its European business portfolio
- HVACR Expo Saudi saw successful launch
- Updated version of FAQ document on EU ventilation unit regulations released