Industry in cooperation
Svensk Ventilation represents ventilation companies throughout Sweden - manufacturers, installers, service providers, resellers and consultants. This industry assoication highlights the importance of newly developed, state-of-the-art ventilation technologies to reduce energy and increase indoor air quality in buildings. It represents the industry towards both national and EU authorities in developing new legislation and standards, as well as visualises the industry's need for skills development and recruitment of young people.
Most read articles
- First edition of Eurovent Air Curtains Guidebook released
- Eurovent and EVIA publish joint Guidance Document on Ecodesign requirements for ventilation units
- VBW Engineering strengthens its European business portfolio
- HVACR Expo Saudi saw successful launch
- Leading manufacturer from the UAE joins Eurovent