Finnish Association of Building Services Industries
FABSI is the organisation for industrial, economic and environmental issues within the building services industry and part of the Federation of Finnish Technology Industries. FABSI carries out its activities as a platform bringing together building services industries, officials, decision makers, and other stakeholder groups. Its main objective is to promote a healthy, productive and safe indoor environment, whilst taking into account the demands for energy efficiency and sustainability over the life cycle. FABSI closely follows and impacts the field of technical legislation and standardisation, thereby improving the business environment for manufacturers of high-quality building services solutions.
Most read articles
- First edition of Eurovent Air Curtains Guidebook released
- Eurovent and EVIA publish joint Guidance Document on Ecodesign requirements for ventilation units
- VBW Engineering strengthens its European business portfolio
- HVACR Expo Saudi saw successful launch
- Updated version of FAQ document on EU ventilation unit regulations released