Association for good Indoor Climate
Founded in 2004, the mission of Dansk Ventilation is not only to represent its members in the best possible way towards the Danish market and politicians, but also to promote a healthy indoor air throughout Denmark and beyond. In this respect, the association plays a major support role to the Danish government in developing new product legislation and standards. Additionaly, Danish Ventilation actively campaigns the importance of a good indoor climate in new and especially existing buildings throughout the country, to organisations as well as individual consumers.
Most read articles
- First edition of Eurovent Air Curtains Guidebook released
- Eurovent Association releases new air filter guidebook
- Eurovent and EVIA publish joint Guidance Document on Ecodesign requirements for ventilation units
- Updated version of FAQ document on EU ventilation unit regulations released
- VBW Engineering strengthens its European business portfolio