Construttori Sistemi di Climatizzazione
Founded in 1964 as the Union for domestic manufacturers of equipment and systems for air treatment and turned into the association as it is today in 1992, Assoclima represents over 50 companies and 7.500 employees. The association works independently within the framework of ANIMA, the Italian umbrella organisation uniting National Associations of Mechanical and Engineering Industries. Its Working Groups are actively involved in both the national and European legislative process, covering, amongst others, Air filters, Fans, Cooling Towers and Heat exchangers. Assoclima’s main focus lies on innovative development, energy consumption reduction, and responsible use of refrigerants. Moreover, the association is actively involved in development of standards within the bodies CEN, CENELEC, ISO and IEC, product certification, and the development of Italian testing laboratories.
Most read articles
- First edition of Eurovent Air Curtains Guidebook released
- Eurovent Association releases new air filter guidebook
- Eurovent and EVIA publish joint Guidance Document on Ecodesign requirements for ventilation units
- Updated version of FAQ document on EU ventilation unit regulations released
- VBW Engineering strengthens its European business portfolio