Association of Professionals in the Industry of Climate
APIC was founded in 1997 with 21 Moscow-based manufacturers of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment. Their initiative derived from the idea to join forces in building a mature and stable ‘HVACR’ market, which would provide for a level-playing field. Today, APIC represents the interests of over 100 member companies, supporting R&D and promotional developments whilst stimulating the Russian market and its relations abroad. APIC is the hosting partner of Euroexpo for the annual Climate World Expo, Russia’s leading exhibition for our industry. In the light of this exhibition, the Eurovent Team annually organises the Eurovent Delegation to Moscow in close cooperation with APIC.
Most read articles
- First edition of Eurovent Air Curtains Guidebook released
- Eurovent Association releases new air filter guidebook
- Eurovent and EVIA publish joint Guidance Document on Ecodesign requirements for ventilation units
- Updated version of FAQ document on EU ventilation unit regulations released
- VBW Engineering strengthens its European business portfolio