Dubai, 19 August 2019. Eurovent Middle East has announced the next event forming part of its ‘HVACR Leadership Workshop’ series, which will focus on specifying Variable Speed Drives (VSDs) and takes place at the Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre on 11 September 2019 from 18:00 to 21:00h. The non-commercial, free-of-charge seminar will see leading industry experts in this field elaborate on key technologies and specifications to reduce energy consumption in existing and future buildings.
Seminar topics of the upcoming workshop include:
- Specifying part load efficiency to ensure achieving intended savings
- Service specifications in projects; securing a sustainable choice of products and solutions
- Inverter technology and its impact on efficiencies
- Fan arrays; applying the most suitable solution in the right place
- Specifying the digital and connected future buildings; while operating the buildings of today
- EC vs AC motors, what are the differences?
- How to specify to guarantee the right choice of products
- Experiences in the field
Ms Nerissa Deoraj, Director Technical and Regulatory Affairs at Eurovent Middle East outlines the workshop series: “We aim to provide real insight by specialists on various topics related to our industry. A full understanding of available technology is the first step towards achieving improved energy efficiency. Variable Speed Drives have changed the market and increased flexibility in regard to part load or seasonal performance requirements. In this workshop we will take a closer look at what has to be observed when making use of this technology.”
‘HVACR Leadership Workshops’ by Eurovent Middle East are targeted at the local consultant, MEP engineering and developer community with the intention to provide in-depth information on technologies and solutions to reduce energy consumption, improve indoor air quality and food safety.
Prospective participants can now register for the workshop titled ‘Variable Speed Drives’ at www.eurovent.me. Participation is limited to 100 people and tickets will be issued on a first-come first-serve basis. The event is free-of-charge and includes a buffet dinner.