Eurovent is the European Industry Association for Indoor Climate (HVAC), Process Cooling, and Food Cold Chain Technologies. Our association acts as a bridge between our members and the EU institutions to enable heating, cooling and ventilation technologies to contribute to the EU’s climate neutrality ambitions. We are looking for a Junior Communications Officer to help us achieve our aims.
You will be joining a small, hardworking international Team spread throughout Europe and the Middle East. You will communicate and work with organisations from more than 30 countries on a daily basis. We value independence: as long as you do your job thoroughly and meet deadlines, we are flexible concerning when and how you do it.
As Junior Communications Officer, you will support the Team with CRM, web content management, communication, event organisation, and administration:
- You will assist the Team in leveraging the CRM to reach its communication objectives
- You will publish news articles, documents, and other digital content
- You will help update, develop, and improve our website
- You will prepare PR and communication materials
- You will help create content for social media including LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- You will help organise and ensure the success of events and meetings throughout Europe
- You will support the Team with various administrative tasks
Your personality, skills, and work ethics are what matter to us, so we welcome applicants with any background, including people that didn’t go to university or don’t have much work experience. Most importantly:
- You are a team player and service oriented
- You are organised and thorough
- You are computer savvy and pick up new IT tools easily
- You are fluent in English and you write well (additional languages are a plus)
- You are European-minded and open to different cultures
We offer a full-time position as of April/May 2021, located in Prague (Czech Republic) / remote. You will work with the entire Eurovent Team and report to our Public Relations Manager. You should be ready to travel abroad 1 time per quarter.
Approximate remuneration of 35.000-40.000 CZK/month can be discussed and depends on your experience. Other advantages include personal phone and laptop, and coverage of mobile phone bills.
Interested? Send your CV / LinkedIn profile to Ms Andrea Gasparova (firstname.lastname@example.org). Creative applications are encouraged, bonus points if you find the typo in this job offer. Interviews will take place throughout March/April online or in our Prague office.
Eurovent is Europe’s Industry Association for Indoor Climate (HVAC), Process Cooling, and Food Cold Chain Technologies. Its members from throughout Europe represent more than 1.000 organisations, the majority small and medium-sized manufacturers. Based on objective and verifiable data, these account for a combined annual turnover of more than 30bn EUR, employing around 150.000 people within the association’s geographic area. This makes Eurovent one of the largest cross-regional industry committees of its kind. The organisation’s activities are based on highly valued democratic decision-making principles, ensuring a level playing field for the entire industry independent from organisation sizes or membership fees.
Our Member Associations
Our Member Associations are major national sector associations from Europe that represent manufacturers in the area of Indoor Climate (HVAC), Process Cooling, Food Cold Chain, and Industrial Ventilation technologies.
The more than 1.000 manufacturers within our network (Eurovent ‘Affiliated Manufacturers’ and ‘Corresponding Members’) are represented in Eurovent activities in a democratic and transparent manner.
For in-depth information and a list of all our members, visit www.eurovent.eu