In order to help manufacturers gain certainty, Eurovent Market Intelligence (EMI) will publish a report analysing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the European HVACR industry at the end of September. The report will include results of a recently launched EMI survey targeting HVACR product manufacturers. The survey runs until 11 September 2020. Interested manufacturers are encouraged to participate.
The upcoming EMI report on the COVID-19 impact will include results of an HVACR manufacturer survey, covering 16 European countries and 8 product categories. The survey is divided into four parts:
- Part 1: Air Handling Units (AHU), Fan Coil Units (FCU), Liquid Chilling Packages (LCP) and Rooftop Units (RT)
- Part 2: Evaporative Cooling Equipment (CT) and Heat Exchangers (HE)
- Part 3: Air Filters (FIL)
- Part 4: Variable Refrigerant Flow Units (VRF)
All four parts of the survey can be found in the right sidebar of this article. Interested manufacturers are asked to submit their responses to the survey directly to Eurovent Market Intelligence via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The survey is strictly confidential. Submitted data will be processed by EMI, aggregated with those of other respondents and added to the report.
- Survey respondents that also participate in the EMI collections will be entitled to receive the report free of charge
- Survey respondents that do not participate in the EMI collections can purchase the report for 2.500 EUR (excl. VAT)
- Non-respondents will be able to purchase the report for 6.000 EUR (excl. VAT)
The deadline for submitting responses to the survey is Friday, 11 September 2020. For submissions received after this date, report purchase discounts will no longer be offered.
For more information, contact Eurovent Market Intelligence via email@example.com.