As announced earlier this year, Eurovent Market Intelligence (EMI) has published a report focused on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the European HVACR market. The 93-page study provides a market forecast for 2020-2023 based on product type, country, application and project type. A sample of the report is attached to this article and the full study can be obtained from EMI.
The special report is based on several sources:
- Survey carried out among more than 100 HVACR manufacturers, including data on cancelled orders, new orders, order books and business restart
- Quarterly statistical database of the standard EMI data collection
- Analysis of the macroeconomic situation by country and by industry/application
- Interviews with professionals in the HVACR sector
A sample of the report can be found attached to this article. The full 93-page study with more detailed information including charts, qualitative comments and trends is available for purchase. Report pricing:
- Free of charge: Survey respondents that also participate in the EMI collections
- 2.500 EUR (excl. VAT): Survey respondents that do not participate in the EMI collections
- 6.000 EUR (excl. VAT): Non-respondents
For more information on purchase or other issues, contact Eurovent Market Intelligence via email@example.com.
Related documents and links
All related documents and files can be found in the respective sections in the right sidebar.
- Sample of the EMI report – COVID-19 impact on the European HVACR industry