Eurovent Certita Certification (ECC) has released an updated website available at www.eurovent-certification.com. The new website was designed to provide a better user experience to a wider audience (consultants, technical design offices, architects, and end-users) with a quick and easy access to certified data.
The new website provides the following new features:
- An online search engine for third-party certified products, components and systems in the HVACR fields with an easy access to certified data sorted by:
- Product families
- Editorial content related to the following topics:
- Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation
- Thermal Comfort
- Heat Pumps
- Online configurators allowing to find the best certified product families and product types according to the visitor’s needs
The website is available in the following nine languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Arabic and Chinese.
For more information, contact the ECC Technical Director Mr Sylvain Courtey (+33 (0)1 75 44 71 40, [email protected]).
Established in 1993, Eurovent Certita Certification is recognised as a world leader in third-party product performance certification in the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration fields. Based on a voluntary approach, its certification schemes are open to all manufacturers and distributors.
ECC offers to consultants, technical design offices, architects, and end users the most complete product database with more than 40 product families covering residential, commercial and industrial applications. ECC works with a network of independent laboratories and agencies located in 44 countries around the world.
ECC is accredited as a certification body compliant with ISO/IEC 17065:2012 standard by COFRAC (Accreditation N°5-5017). This accreditation is internationally recognised by the signatories of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). The main certification marks currently proposed are ‘Eurovent Certified Performance’, NF, QB, and the European Keymark.
On a market ever more demanding in terms of energy performance and environmental challenges, ECC supplies certified data at a European level and provides the needed confidence.
Certification schemes for residential, commercial, and industrial applications:
- IAQ and Ventilation: Mechanical Ventilation, Air Handling Units, Air Filters, Ducts, Heat Recovery Components, Fans, Air Cleaners, and more
- Thermal Comfort: Radiators, Fan Coils, Chilled Beams, Solar Systems, Chimneys, Chillers, Rooftops, VRF, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, and more
- Refrigeration: Heat Exchangers, Display Cabinets, Cooling Towers, Coils, and more
Related documents and links
All related documents and files can be found in the respective sections in the right sidebar.
- Updated ECC website: www.eurovent-certification.com