GEN - 1316.00. A new version of EPREL (1.59.0) has been made available in the ACCEPTANCE environment from Friday 19 November 2021, to perform testing and schedule necessary adaptations. The same version will be made available in the PRODUCTION environment from Friday 26 November 2021.
Communication from European Commission
On Tuesday, 23 November 2021, the European Commission (Product Team of ENER B3) has informed about the latest updates via email.
Contents of this communication can be found in GEN – 1315.01 or on the dedicated Wiki page: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/fpfis/wikis/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=987563892
Manufacturers with products subject to Energy Labelling should take note of the changes made to EPREL and adapt the entry of their products accordingly.
Related documents and links
All related documents and articles can be found in the respective sections in the right sidebar.
- GEN – 1316.01 – EPREL Update – Commission communication
- GEN – 1285.00 – Previous EPREL Update
- Wiki (ACCEPTANCE 1.59.0): https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/fpfis/wikis/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=987563892
- EPREL Compliance website (PRODUCTION): https://energy-label.ec.europa.eu/compliance/screen/newUser
- EPREL Compliance website (ACCEPTANCE): https://energy-label.acceptance.ec.europa.eu/compliance/screen/newUser