Dubai, 16 January 2019. Eurovent Middle East has announced the next event within its ‘HVACR Leadership Workshops’ series, which is going to focus on cost savings within the food cold chain and takes place at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre on 28 January 2019 from 18:00 to 21:00h. The non-commercial, free-of-charge seminar will see leading industry experts in this field elaborate on key technologies and strategies to reduce energy consumption in the food cold chain.
Seminar topics of the upcoming workshop include:
- Food Retail Stores: A Focus on Energy Efficient Refrigeration
- How Air Curtains can be used to reduce thermal energy losses in the retail sector
- Energy Savings through the Enterprise Management Platform
- Doing More with Less: Smart Stores and Energy Efficiency
- Case Studies on Air Conditioning and Refrigeration for Retrofits in the Retail Sector
The individual topics will be followed by a feedback session and discussion, where participants are invited to discuss any issues related to energy savings within the retail sector. This includes, for instance:
- CO2 and Ammonia as alternative refrigerants
- Frequently faced challenges and solutions in the food cold chain
- Current trends in food cold chain technologies and innovations moving forward
Mr John Austin-Davies, keynote speaker of the workshop and a distinguished expert in the refrigeration sector shares some perspective: “Optimising energy efficiency is a key cost saving focus for Food Retail store operators. I look forward to presenting technologies that now result in the recent innovations that do exactly this. Energy saving is one key component of a system with lowest environmental impact, Natural Refrigerant is the other, and it is now possible to use this efficiently in very hot climates too.”
Prospective participants can now register for the workshop titled ‘Reducing the Energy Bill’ at www.eurovent.me. Participation is limited to 100 people and tickets will be issued on a first-come first-serve basis. The event is free-of-charge and includes a buffet dinner.